Saturday, February 24, 2018

Listen to Palamas



Our holy father Gregory Palamas is one reason I became a Byzantine Catholic. I wrote a paper about him when I was a student of Dr. Stephen Webb at Wabash College and I became convinced of his holiness and began to pray to him. I think he personally led me into an Eastern Church.

He is "the trumpet of theology" and "the unshakable pillar of the Church" - the one Church.

He is "the invincible support of devotion" and "the zealous defender of the faith" - the one faith.

He is "the teacher of the Church and the herald of the divine light." May the whole Church listen to his teaching because he is "immersed in the Trinity."  His voice is "always ready to teach" and his words are "inspired."









No comments:

Most Popular Posts this Month

Most Popular Posts of All Time