Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Eucharistic Theology Quiz





Eucharistic theology
created with QuizFarm.com

I scored as Orthodox

The Orthodox worship the mystery of the Holy Trinity in the great liturgy whereby Jesus is present through the Spirit in a real yet mysterious way, a meal that is also a sacrifice.


Orthodox


100%

Catholic


75%

Luther


56%

Calvin


56%

Zwingli


25%

Unitarian


0%


Reconsidering certain answers, I took the quiz again. I find, with these sorts of quizzes, it helps to take them twice. I am comfortable with all the answers I gave. Here are my new results:

Catholic


100%

Orthodox


100%

Calvin


81%

Luther


63%

Zwingli


25%

Unitarian


0%



After it scored me as 100% for both Catholic and Orthodox, it asked me a tiebreaker question. I was forced to go with the Orthodox response.

1 comment:

Dusty M Brahlek said...

I am not sure if I answered all of them correctly... there were words I did not understand... but I put the results on my myspace page anyway... LOL

I think at 1:42 AM I am just too tired to look up the words (that is why I did not do so). I wonder what David (my friend in FW) would score...

Most Popular Posts this Month

Most Popular Posts of All Time